Sunday, February 18, 2018

White Jam to release new mini album


White Jam will release a new mini album on March 21st. It will be called Ameoto and comes with 8 tracks. The main track is Ameoto and they already released a music video for it. 


I love it. It's a beautiful song and video. I am always stunned by how well Nikki and Shirose can put emotions into their songs. Especially the last part of Shirose got me goosebumps and nearly made me cry. Also Gashima's rap voice is incredible like always and suites the vocals of Nikki and Shirose SO much. They have such good vocals and I honestly wish they would be way more popular outside Japan. They are super talanted and deserve much much much more attention.
Enough of this about the cd it will be availibe on itunes again and you can buy the cd online. If you buy it on their website you can get a special set, like always it will come with a big jacket sleeve with signs on it, a towel, booklet and lyric sheet. Also this time there will be a special pass inside (I guess it's for their summer tour), a ticket for a handshake event and the charm you can see in the video.

What do you think about the new song?

No comments:

Post a Comment