Tuesday, January 16, 2018

It isn't a bad dream but reality: Koichi is leaving Chotokkyu



Today it has been announced that Chotokkyu member Koichi will leaving the group. It seems like he had a different future in mind then the president/manager of them and therefor after many talks it's been decided that he will leave the group. The exact date of him leaving hasn't been announced so far but he will definitly be not a part of the new single and he won't be with them anymore when their tour starts in May. 
I am really heartbroken. He wasn't my favorite member but he was, like all of them, a very important member. I can't even imagine a chotokkyu without him. I am so extremly sad, also because I would never have expected this. This news really hit me hard and I wish they wouldn't be true. 
I wish him all the best, like I wish Chotokkyu all the best. I hope the members will keep in contact and hopefully we will see him doing music again after he left, may it be solo or in another group. It would just be too sad seeing such a talanted singer not doing music. 
I am curious if they will keep on with just 1 vocalist, I think it will be really hard on Takashi to have to sing all the songs on his own. Also I will miss Koichi's amazing voice, that is so different to Takashi. I like Takashis voice too but Ialways prefered Koichis. Why oh why. 

What do you think about these news?

No comments:

Post a Comment