Monday, December 11, 2017

Shimizu Shota to release new single


Shimizu Shota is going to release his new single "Good Life" on January 24th 2018. There will be two versions of the single, a dvd one and regular one. The b-side track is called "I'm in love"and there will be a remix of Fire on the single as well. The dvd comes with the music video of Good Life only. He is my absolute number one solo artists and therefor I am super excited for this single. However the main track seems to have a lot of autotune in it again which I don't really like. Whatever I am still happy he will release something new and I started to love e.g. proud after a while as well, so I guess I will start loving the new song sooner or later anyway. XD Here is the teaser.


And here the Youtube video but it's only availibe within Japan.


What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment