Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Top 15 releases of September 2017


I am not happy with the september releases. There are a few good songs and I love the album AKLO and JAY'ED released together but despite these I didn't like a lot of the new releases. However not every month can be awesome, so here are the 15 songs I like this month.

#15 L.A.U - FAKER



#14 TaeHoon - Tell Me What To Do



#13 256 - Hoshi no Kazu dake



#12 RefRise - challenger 



#11 Happiness - GOLD




#10 FlowBack - We Are!



#09 MELO FLOAT - Michitsurube



#08 WEBER - Taisetsu na Hito. Taisetsu Datta Hito. 



#07 The Oral Cigarettes - Black Memory



#06 InSoo - NAKED LOVE



#05 TAEIL (Block B PROJECT-1) - Lost & Found feat. KEITA (w-inds.)



#04 w-inds. - Time Has Gone



#03 DEVIL NO ID - Mayoi no Mori



#02 AKLO x JAY'ED - Different Man



#01 AKLO x JAY'ED - Ballin' Out


*I know this is the video for Different Man but at the end there is a preview of Ballin' Out, sadly it's the only video I know.*


What are your favorite songs of september 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment