Wednesday, October 18, 2017

0TU1 to release new cd


0TU1 announced to release a new cd called "yeah yeah yeah". It will come with three tracks which haven't been announced so far. However it is only availible at their live and only at two specific lives. One in Osaka and one in Tokyo. That makes me incredible sad because I am sure I won't be able to get my hands on this. Thought on Twitter they wrote that it's a special cd jacket they sell there... so maybe they sell the cd with another jacket cover later. I am really not sure and kind of confussed but my hope is big. Whatever it turnes out to be like I do hope that there will be a music video for at least one of the new songs. I love these two a lot and wish the would get recognized a lot more.

What do you think about these news?

No comments:

Post a Comment