Friday, August 18, 2017

FlowBack released short version for We Are!



Today FlowBack released the short version of their new music video "WE ARE!". It's a good song and I really love the concept for this single. The dark, badass theme suites them so well. Despite Judai's new hairstyle I like everything about the new concept. Yes even the skirt of Masaharu. XD However I can't denie that I am not so much about the song this time. So far it doesn't get me excited. They used some kind of technoligy to make their voices sound hollow?! I can't explain that well... I hope you still know what I mean. Well I just don't like this. Besides that the song is no addicting at all but maybe it's going to grow on my later. At least for now I am not so excited about the song. Here is the video, check it out yourself.


What do you think about the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment