Monday, January 25, 2016

My personal ranking of EBiDAN bands~ ♥♥♥


Today I will do a ranking of all the EBiDAN bands that are existing up until now. I will also include Super Dragon and StarmenKids, even though they didn't released a cd so far. I am a huge fan of most of the EBiDAN bands so I know the bands quite well. Let's start.


#9 MAGiC BOYZ


They are definitly my least favorite band simply out of the reason that I don't like their music. I tried to like it, I really did but I think their rapping is so terrible and I don't like their (wannnabe-)"gangster" image. I am actuelly a little sad I don't like their music because I like some of the members a lot, especially Futo. I still remember him being such a cry baby in the EBiDAN show and look at him now. He really changed so much it's incredible.


Isn't that crazy! I mean all of the members changed a lot but he did the most I think.
However I still don't like their music and sadly so far they are the only EBiDAN band I don't buy cds of. Maybe their new single will be better and I will finally have a reason to support them.


#8 StarmenKids


I don't know much about them, they are existing not even a year so far and they consist out of some of the youngest EBiDAN member. The average age of the band members is 9. However the song is cute and I like Taisei. He is super cute and quite long with EBiDAN already. Rui is adorable too, he is often in the focus and he does his job well when being on stage (as much as you can tell that about a 9 y.o. boy). To be honest I don't think this band will last long, they are just too young and still have to gain more experience.


#7 Sakura Shimeji


At this point the list starts to get tough because from now on I like all the bands a lot. Sakura Shimeji is a duo. I know both of them throught the show EBiDAN and I liked Hyoga thought I never really cared for Gaku until the two paird up and formed Sakura Shimeji. I thought these were so cute together but honestly when I first listened to their debut song I didn't like it. >-< It took me until their second single was released to like them. I liked the second song right from the start and I already got to like their first one now as well. What I like a lot about them is that they play instruments, both the guitar and Hyoga also the tambourine and they started their career with playing in the streets of Tokyo. However what I like the most about them is the chemestry they have. The way they interact is so intimate and it's not only that they seem like real best friends but actuelly like way more then that, kinde like they have a secret love affair. It's not like they do the typical fanservice stuff, like touching and all, it's really more in a shy way, it's the way they look at each other. Maybe it's just my BL loving side coming out but watch them. Maybe you get the same idear. Besides Hyoga actuelly thinks of himself as the girl part of the band! >O< Just sayin!


#6 Super Dragon


Super Dragon is a very new band, they have only been announced at the end of last year but it's the band I am looking forward to see a cd release of the most. I can't wait to hold a cd of them in my hands. On the one hand it's like this because I like their so far released songs and on the other hand some of my favorite EBiDAN members are in this group. I was super happy when they announced the band and I think if they do right, they can easly become big. My number one reason for liking this band is Reo, very close followed by Tsuyoshi. I can't tell you what it is about Reo that I like so much. Ok it's his appearance and a little bit the fact that he is one of the oldest EBiDAN trainees but I also like his personality, always hard working, fighting for his dream. I enjoy watching him growing. He really is awesome. About Tsuyoshi he is very talented. I think he is the best vocalist out of all trainees. Also his voice has a special touch to it so you will recognize it under thounds of others and damn, he really is goodlooking. Next is Keito he also changed so much in only around 2 years and damn I never thought he would be such a good rapper. Besides he is half turkish, I think that's pretty awesome. Ok those three I am most excited about, I like the others too but not as much as them! XD Besides if they continue doing so good, I swear they will someday top my list! *0*


#5 M!LK


M!LK is another band I was so happy when they got announced, I did know all the members before their debut and liked them more or less. Jinto and Mizuki have been some of my favorite trainees and Sano definitly was my absolute favorite EBiDAN Osaka trainee. I was very supprised that he got a place in the band, because he was actuelly from EBiDAN Osaka but I was also extremly happy. Sano really is such a cutie-pie. Actuelly I think the person who was supposed to be in the band instead of Sano was Yuuto (my favorite trainee back then) but since he left EBiDAN at that time I think they choose Sano. But I think Yuuto wouldn't have suited this love-dovy style. He is not the typ of person for this and so I am kinde happy he didn't got/took the place in the band. On a sidenote I saw he is playing in musicals now, that's really awesome as well, I really wish him all the best for his future and I think about him from time to time, just because he has been my favorite trainee for a pretty long time.
Back to M!LK. Of 'course I don't only like them because of the members but also because of their music. They still have to improve with their music but they are already good. I love their first song a lot, Coffee ga nomemasen! In this they sing about not liking coffee. I love that because I personally don't like coffee and people often wonder about it, especially at work. >-< I can relate to this song so much. XD I am very much looking forward to a 3rd single of them.


#4 CustomiZ  


If CustomiZ would still be the old Customize I am sure they would top this list but after Kenta Matsui left the band Hama joined. To be honest I wish they would have continued as a three member band. I know I am mean but it's not that I don't like Hama it's just that I don't like his voice so much and I don't like that he took over Goro's place as the lead vocalist. Also it kinde get's on my nerves that he is often not around and even in magzines they are often only shown as three members. That's really weird. BUT I can't denie that I do like their songs. Some actuelly a lot, though my favorite of them will always be Mononoke Hime (still with Matsui Kenta). Let's talk about the other good sides of CustomiZ. They all play instruments (despite Hama >-<) and they play them super well and with a lot of passion. It's an absolute joy to watch them performing live and I sincerely hope they will release a live dvd in the near future, I would be the first one pre-ordering it!! *0* That's also what makes them so unique under all the EBiDAN bands. Even though e.g. DISH// are playing instruments as well you can't see their passion while they play them but with CustomiZ it's totaly different. Especially Hiroki changes so much when he playes the bass. You can see he enjoyes it to the fullest and in a way that this special beauty of him shows while he is playing the bass. Hope you get a at least a little what I am trying to say! XD


#3 Chotokkyu (also know as Bullet Train)


I love these guys so much. Their music is amazing. My favorite song of them is EBiDAY EBiNAI. The first  song I heard of them was Shake Body and it stayed in my head for days also the video did it's part as well. It was such a funny video that I have to smile about just thinking about it. Their following videos were hilarious too and when Bloody Night was released I was taken over completely. I enjoy nearly all their songs and I think their lives are very entertaining. And again I also like the members a lot, thought not as much as some others, maybe that's also the reason why they are only at place number 3.


#2 PrizmaX


As for PrizmaX it really is all about the music. I mean I like the members but it's not that easy to find information or videos or similar of them in which you get to know their personality a little better. I honestly enjoy their music so much, especially the rap parts of Daiki. He is some awesom rapper, his voice is so nice on the ears, sometimes I wish I could listen to only his parts for a while. XD Of course the others have great voices as well and I also enjoy listening to their voices but as for Daiki, he gives their songs this little something that makes you lovin' the song even more. Gosh I am so much looking forward to their new single. 


#1 DISH//


Ok, there is so much to love about DISH//. First of indeed it's their brilliant music. So far there is not a single song of them I don't like but lot's I never want to miss again. Then they are hilarious, this makes watching them even more exciting, then it already is. Another plus point is that they all play an instrument, thought To-i is a DJ and I am not sure if that's said to be playing an instrument. However they play their instruments very well and I think that's always a good thing about a band. Another thing is that they are doing a lot, not only live shows but also their own shows on TV like Battle Dish//  or their show together with CustomiZ, Chotokkyu and PrizmaX. It's crazy how much they already released, thinking about the fact that their major debut was just in mid 2013.
Another BIG plus they have (only in my case) is that I actuelly already saw them live. In 2015 I went to a free live of them, they did it to promote their Yay! Natsu Yasumi single. This was supposed to be like a mini live and I thought they would only play like 3 or 4 songs but in the end they played I think around 8 to 10 songs. This was pretty exciting for me. They have been so good live and it was incredible to see them live. Also I was able to get a sign by Takumi. YAY!!! This was by far one of my favorite memories. I still smile and get all those fangirl feelings when thinking about it. I will never forget that day and that's also what makes DISH// special for me!

Wow, this got pretty long! However if you like tell me your ranking!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment